The 12th annual Hulaween promises to be one of the most devilishly distinctive holiday events to grace the South Florida calendar! We are transforming our parking lot into a drive-in monster movie theater, complete with a big screen showing an infamous 1960-era horror film.
HULAWEEN IS SOLD OUT for this year, but merchandise for sale may become available soon. Please check back here!
• Arrive as early as 6.30 PM
• All cars must be in position by 7.45 PM
• Movie starts at 8 PM
• Special on screen presentation of Hulaweens past from 6.30 pm-8 pm with videos of toe-tapping Halloween tunes by Mai-Kai favorites Slip and The Spinouts. Plus, a host of other clips presented by The Atomic Grog.
• Costume contest immediately following the movie. Register upon arrival. There will be prizes awarded for first, second and third place.
Tickets are $30 per carload pre-purchased via this Paypal link. Limited parking. First come first serve parking. Tall vehicles including SUVs and trucks will be parked further from screen.
• Beach chairs are permitted as cars will be parked according to social distancing guidelines
• RAIN or SHINE – no refunds
• There will be a special food and drink menu for on-line pre-order or during the event. The link to this menu will be sent to ticket holders.
• Click here for more information or email [email protected]
Sponsored by Appleton Estate Rum and Drive-In-Sanity FILMS.
Event poster by Pooch Art.